The Space Between My Peers: Click, Clique?

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Click, Clique?

Since I consider myself somewhat of a "clique-buster", I found Pro-Bloggers list of ways to make your blog more inclusive inspiring. Thought you might too.

Currently I'm working on #4. Highlight Posts for First Timers, by filling in my "Basics" section in the sidebar. I perceive # 8. Leave Room for Other Experts as an "opportunity" (euphemism for weakness); how did I ever come to think I was an expert anyway?


And #7. Encourage Participation and Interactivity, that's what I really want. Any suggestions? I'm wearing my thick skin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for being willing to make suggestions, Meg! S-T-R-E-T-C-H! Some of those things are going to take actual WORK for me, and overcoming obstacles (like whose face to use:).

I do have an idea for a post, with face, which I will begin working on soon. But what is a color editor? Sounds like something I need to know about.

Sorry I didn't get your response(s). Wonder what happened to them.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not sure it is called a color editor, but it is basically a colorwheel with every variation of color available, it is on the computer, it is like this

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?url=http://imagein.googlepages.com/bGcolor.xml
Hope that shows up.

Mrs Meg Logan

oh and I have no idea where to get faces, but I could send you a picture of ME in private and you could use me anonymously (can you edit this part out of the post??)

then no one would know who you used.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Meg, I was not able to use that URL, but I will keep investigating.

I think I'm going to try using Coutorture's pictures. They make them available to bloggers within their community, a big benefit. Right now, because of Fashion Week, there are quite a few.

But I would be happy to try to do something with a picture of you. Maybe if you sent it to me (I can't edit comments), I could just give you some color ideas privately. Anyway, you have my email ...

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page