The Space Between My Peers: What to Wear This Very Friday

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, September 11, 2006

What to Wear This Very Friday

Speaking of things that have not sold on ebay, here's one I decided to keep.

Have you been wondering why I haven't posted any event outfits lately? Well, when it rains, it pours; and it's supposed to rain this Friday.

Here are the options I have to choose from and what I would wear:
As sweet as it was for my husband to offer to take me to the dress-up event, and despite the fact that our very good friend is speaking at the potluck, we will undoubtedly choose the game night. We have missed meeting with our small group over the summer.

I'm happy it's Fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page