The Space Between My Peers: Fashion Week

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fashion Week

Speaking of blogging Fashion Week (or Weak:), this outfit from Oscar De La Renta just about shoots down the idea that runway looks are never wearable, doesn't it? And, hehee, I found a blouse SO similar to this one yesterday, at Value Village, you guessed it, brand new with tags for only $1 American! Oh yeah!

Many thanks to the Coutorture team for snagging photos for us bloggers to legally use. If it's thorough Fashion Week coverage you want, they have it.

Since I'm kinda lazy, I plan on getting my distillation of Fashion Week via Style Bytes. Admittedly, Agathe wears her skirts shorter than I recommend, but I enjoy both her clothing style and her blogging style.

My theory is that the artistic principles of good taste are universal, like the laws of gravity. Can I get an "Amen"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page