The Space Between My Peers: One More Thing

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, September 22, 2006

One More Thing

Corduroy dress from Eddie Bauer.
At least two people I know who read this blog have the coloring of the young lady pictured in this post about color value and contrast and this post about colors with some of the coolest links ever and they both would look good in this dress.

So would she in the pictures.

Just wondering, do you like it or not? Why or why not? Is it the idiom?

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

blah, blah, boring blah.
Must be the idiom.
I like the boots though.
My new uniform for winter is going to be boots & skirts, once I get them back from the cobbler.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I figured you'd say that. For that reason. I hope you're not offended that I said you'd look good in it.

You'll look good in your boots and skirts, though, and you won't be wearing that face.

hehe

9:41 PM  
Blogger Charity Grace said...

I like it, but I'd like it more if it were longer. I like my skirts close to ankle length.

7:36 AM  
Blogger erin is nice said...

i like this corduroy shirt dress from j crew better-- http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml?id=prod77775481&catId=cat108146

too bad it's so expensive.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yes, I like that better, too.

link=corduroy dress

Thanks for stopping by. :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

I LOVE that cord dress that Erin linked to! Too bad I'd have to sell my kidneys to buy it.
I didn't hate the first dress, but I wouldn't buy it, either. SO I think it was just a "meh" sort of outfit.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page