The Space Between My Peers: Oops! I forgot to give this post a title ...

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oops! I forgot to give this post a title ...

In response to my post about wearing brown accessories with a black outfit, Maria Palma of The Runway Scoop says she mixes black and brown.

Then she goes on to say profoundly:
BTW - isn't leopard print, a supposed "trend" of the season, the play of black and brown?

Hey! She's on to a great concept. Creation inspiration. Right now, out my window, the Ponderosa Pines are silhouetted against a light gray sky. Dark green and light gray? Why not?

What others might you suggest?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I don't think they would've looked good with the outfit in question, would they?

But sometimes black and brown mixed works. My Chacos, for example, are black with brown design.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Nature is full of fabulous color combos - clear blue(sky or sea) and pale khaki (sand) is my favorite. Bright green (grass) and deep brown (earth) is great, too.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page