The Space Between My Peers: Between My Peers Classics: Rule Number 1

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Between My Peers Classics: Rule Number 1

At Jenn's suggestion, in honor of my blogiversary, I am going to try to do a little "mini-series" featuring some of my favorite posts. Since I started this blog November 26th, 2005, the November 2005 archive only contains four posts. I like them all. But the following is the most significant in terms of getting dressed:

Rule Number 1

Forget what the so-called fashion experts tell you, the focal point for every outfit should be your FACE (not any other body part or a piece of jewelry). It's a matter of human dignity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read through your archives and I've seen this point made by others but I'd never seen it made better. I wrote it on an index card that I keep in front of me to help me decide what stays and what goes.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

**happy dance**

Vildy, that is the BEST compliment!! Thanks!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page