The Space Between My Peers: You Are Invited to a Fashion Lab

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, November 27, 2006

You Are Invited to a Fashion Lab

In the spirit of cooperative problem-solving, I invite you all to participate with me in analyzing the topic of belt placement.

  • Why did it just not work when one friend took her belt off the other night and put it on another friend in the same, low-slung position?
  • Does it really work to belt a cardigan or jacket?
  • How about transforming a fitted sheath into an empire-waist with a ribbon belt?

You embellishment people must have many more creative ideas to add.

Here's my invitation. I will post a Fashion Lab: Belt Placement piece this Friday, Dec 1st (sometime after I get up, PST). If you would like to play, just write a piece picturing or describing or testing something related to belt placement, and leave the link in comments on this post. I will link to you, in the spirit of a blog carnival. If you have no blog, I will publish your piece here.

BTW, my Blogiversary was November 26th.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

ohhh! One year anniversary! Cool.

Not that you ever run out of things to say, but to celebrate you could run a few days of your favorite posts. There are probably a bunch of good stuff that I missed before I started reading your blog.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy belated Blogoversary!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

He hee. I was just thinking about that -- how I still have so many things to say. When I started I supposed I would have written a book by now and been pretty close to done.

Actually, going back and picking out some good posts from the beginning is a great idea. My writing was alot better back then, simply because I had more time to carefully select each word.

My blog-life has changed alot in just a year, but it's still loads of fun! Thanks Jenn, I'm so glad you're here!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Wendy!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

*blush*

I do like to think of you as one of my blog friends :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page