The Space Between My Peers: This Is Really Weird

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, December 15, 2006

This Is Really Weird

Yeah. Hi! Our computer is doing unspeakably strange things. Last night we patched it with a stick of "bubble gum" (RAM) and now I am here through a "back door". I cannot access Internet Explorer at all. The good news is we WILL be getting a new computer.

Funny. My last Riveting Question was "is it time to take a break from blogging?"

Hmmm ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or... time to get firefox =)

...but lately I've been so distracted, I ponder the same question...

5:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back Rebecca! I'm so glad you could McGuiver a solution for the interim ...

7:43 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Danielle, you're a genius! It was actually Firefox that worked. But we're still going to get a different computer. My husband calls this one a "Model T". I just call it stone-age. In reality, it's amazing I've been able to do all this with a seven-year-old machine.

On another note, I would certainly miss you if you weren't posting at all. Perhaps you could just scale back a bit.

Wendy, my husband is pretty talented, a true McGuiver. Understandably, he doesn't care to spend his spare time tinkering with techie stuff (he works at a computer all day as a CAD technician).

This break has served to remind me (again) how special the relationships formed through blogging are. I appreciate the two of you so much, and consider you REAL friends. :) Merry Christmas!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you Rebecca! Merry Christmas to you and your family =)

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page