The Space Between My Peers: Coming Soon

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Coming Soon

As my husband took today off from work, I will not return to normal blogging until tomorrow.

Just a few hints as to what's on my mind:

  • Things I'd like to improve in my personal wardrobe planning process in 2007. Like low-pressure New Year's Resolutions.
  • A Vogue cover artistic analysis. Yes, the US January edition featuring Angelina Jolie.
  • This week for Friday Fashion Lab I will be dressing up in jeans with different lengths of tops layered over and thinking about line placement as it relates to body particulars. Anybody care to play?


From last year's post-Christmas post, Style It Yourself:
Ever wonder about statistics for being sick on Christmas and/or the day after compared to any other day of the year?

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rebecca ... I will commit to trying to take a picture of myself. That's the best I can manage! ;-) But if I do better, you'll be the first to know!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Wendy!

When I posted that little bit about being sick for Christmas, I was just thinking about a little upper respiratory thing. Then I spent last night heaving my guts out.

I'm sure I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you are indeed back to normal!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for the good wishes. At least it doesn't appear that I had the flu or anything. No, I'm afraid I just let the chai latte sit around too long before finishing it.

Much better today, thank you. :)

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick! I was in the hospital for 4 days with the same thing. Back home now and getting my strength up so I can continue packing.

Happy New Year to all, See you soon.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're better. We're watching the Weather Channel telling us we're in a snowstorm, and quess what?! It's snowing out the window. Grandma Baker says "This too will pass." It's a great day to teach her how to read blogs and make comments.
Take care. Hugs to all the family.

Happy New Year!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Blooming Lily said...

I got 6 t-shirts for Christmas. Yes, you read that right...t-shirts. My daughter actually said...why did Santa just bring you t-shirts? But, to be fair, my husband asked what I needed and that is what I told him. So, next year I need to add some better items to my list if he is going to take me so seriously!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, at least you have a good story! (And it sounds like a lovely family, as well.)

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I've been enjoying your blog! Now, I'm off to add you to my blog-roll.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page