The Space Between My Peers: Recipe for a Bad Hair Day

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Recipe for a Bad Hair Day

What's the secret to the uncooperative hair that distinguishes our most high profile days? In order to bring you the answer, I tested the following at a recent teen event.

12 weeks since last haircut
7 degrees fahrenheit
35 miles per hour winds
1 fleece hat

optional:
6 hours in ponytail and visor (best if started while hair is still damp)

If starting the day before: add hairspray to touch.

My conclusion? Truly bad hair is most reliably attained in conjunction with the certainty of being photographed. Make sure there's going to be a videographer present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page