The Space Between My Peers: Crazy Shirt Party

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Crazy Shirt Party

In case you haven't noticed, I put a great deal of thought into each invitation. This one almost had me stumped. In my idiom, crazy shirt = ugly shirt, and I just don't do ugly (I certainly try not to, anyway). But, in honor of our friend (finally) turning 40, I wanted to play along.

With it's frayed edges, painted on designs, and patchwork, this shirt still manages to be pretty. Ordinarily I wouldn't spend this much, but I plan to use it for my white t-shirt this summer. I by-passed the orange one in favor of this one in my personal color scheme. The tag says "Luca Moda, made in Italy"; can anyone provide any more information?

What do you think, should I take the tags off for the party? I'm not likely to win any prizes anyway, but I did want to participate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page