The Space Between My Peers: The Return of the Girly Suit

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, April 17, 2006

The Return of the Girly Suit

Consider this post a live remote. I'm over here at Shangri Law, checking out their Carnivale post, and I honestly couldn't have said it better. Read SHANGRI LAW: In Praise of the Glamor Suit for yourself. OK, one small quote:

La Retrosessuale was rather put off by the recent trend of wearing frilly, low-cut lingerie camisoles under suit jackets.

The only thing I would add is that I think this trend (glamor suits) is really coming (unlike my hoped-for legwarmers). Be on the look-out for girly suits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page