The Space Between My Peers: Part Three of Four

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Part Three of Four

This week's Festival of Frugality is up at Tired But Happy (what a great name!); many thanks to Claire for hosting.

While I don't consider this primarily a "frugal" blog, this reader-driven series seemed appropriate for the festival (it was started in response to a question from one of my frugal buddies). The first three in the series are:

Can you identify the pattern? What title would you suggest for the fourth and final post in the series?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will make a stab at the next title.
How about "frugal funky mom"
or "frugal trends to spice up a wardrobe"
Stacy

8:04 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for trying, Stacy. You always force me to think outside the box.

Actually the pattern is based on the lifestyle segments, which makes the final one something to do with the social segment. Should be easy to put together, but I havent't thought of a title yet.

However, if you ever see something like "Frugal Mom Gets Bored" or "Fun With Frugal Mom", you will know you inspired yet another post. :)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frugal Mom at Home -- Frump or Fantastic?

~Jody

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frugal mom hits the dance floor!
furgal mom parties all night!

Oh, what will frugal mom do next? =)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

If I were TobyMac, we'd be cooking up a Frugal Mom comic strip. Danielle, of course, would be the illustrator. :D And I'm thinking "Frump or Fantastic" would be the first installment.

You guys are a hoot! Now all I need is some $$. Or a geek.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Frugal mom goes to the ball!

Sorry this took so long. I saw the pattern right away. :-)

xoxo

9:52 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh yes, Beth, I like it! It has such a "fairy tale princess" ring to it.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page