The Space Between My Peers: Carnivale of the Couture: About Shoes

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Carnivale of the Couture: About Shoes

About Shoes asks:

So ... it's not a big night out, there's nary a potential partner in sight, and there is no office dress code. Which shoes do you reach for when you're only dressing to impress yourself?

You may see them here and here. And you may see the pair I want next here.

Just call me Chaco Mom!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they would have to be very cute, feminine sandals of some sort. preferably there would be contrast stitching, and a bow of some sort. i don't do wedges, or flip flops.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A strappy flat sandal.

~Jody

10:49 AM  
Blogger Charity Grace said...

ballet flats

1:59 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

These are the closest thing to slippers -- I reach for them all the time. http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/7533384/c/8347.html

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page