The Space Between My Peers: Ask Me a Question

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ask Me a Question

Yesterday I kind of leaked my own style personality blend: 49% functional, 51% contemporary. Which I think is why I make a decent sounding board or closet editor.

Ask me a question like "should I keep this or biff it?" or "should I keep these or return them?" and I will most likely be able to help you sort out:

a) whether you will like it because it FUNCTIONS and

b) whether or not it looks right NOW, and if it has any fashion future.

More challenging questions I still enjoy, they just aren't as easy for me.

And, as long as we're talking about questions, have you answered any lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page