What's Your Favorite Color?
Well, it's not all that tricky. I'm not a mind-reader (I'm a clothes-reader! hehe).
By style personality, the most common favorite colors:
- Functional aka Sporty: Red, green, and camo. Yes, camo is a color! (Insistence that camouflage is a color is indicative of a strong functional influence in the personal idiom.)
- Nostalgic, comfortable, aka Romantic (or bohemian): Favorite is usually purple. Often says they love pink, as well. Since this style is usually pretty outdoorsy, green wouldn't surprise me either.
- Timeless classic, aka traditional: Here in the Great Northwest, she most often chooses navy, or some other blue. I understand, however, that in Texas people like yellow (*heavy*temptation*to*shudder*). That's okay. I'm sure it has to do with the light. In any light, sometimes chooses peach.
- Contemporary (classic): Uh, yeah, we don't want to be pinned down to a single favorite. Or we'll tell you the color of the month and say it's always been our favorite. In all honesty. Otherwise, perhaps a color that just looks really good on. Maybe pink?
- Glamorous, aka Dramatic: Black, charcoal gray or white maybe, and red.
- Alternative, the trendsetter: Either black or something very bright. Maybe purple or orange.
How to use this information? Just know that sometimes it's important to find a way to wear a certain color, even if it's not in your packet of 30 colors.
Can you tell I'm having vocabulary issues? It's up to you wonderful people to straighten me out!