The Space Between My Peers: One Year Ago Today

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today I had never seen a blog. I sort of knew the definition "on-line journal, or something like that", but that didn't mean anything to me.

I was still getting used to checking my email everyday on my brand-new dial-up connection.

I'd say I've come a long way. Baby. Hehe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blog birthday! I have been reading your blog for about 3 months now - it's great!
Kathy F.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you Kathy! Actually, though, the blog's real birthday is not until around Thanksgiving.

Last year in October I had the opportunity to see my sister's blog and a magazine article about them. I contemplated the idea until the Saturday after Thanksgiving when I took the plunge.

Or maybe I should say the plunge took me. It's definitely stuck.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Rebecca!

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read any blogs until I started my own, but now I'm happy to have discovered so many great ones, yours included. :)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page