The Space Between My Peers: Pulling Into Sag Harbor!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pulling Into Sag Harbor!

Want a laugh? Try telling your husband, brother, or significant other that "Sag Harbor" is a nice women's clothing brand.

As part of my ongoing series on personal style, I have arrived at Timeless. Scary!

As a twenty-something I developed an aversion to department stores, relating to the fear of stepping onto the Alfred Dunner piece of real estate. Am I the only one with this irrational fear?

Consider the following descriptors, which are all used to describe Timeless: Traditional, Classic, Preppy, Conservative, Simple. Different age groups each have their own specialty stores catering to this style. (Of course, these days conservative doesn't necessarily equal traditional; think Abercrombie and Fitch.)

In reality, a Timeless style type is not a scary person at all. It's just that the clothes give me the Hillary face.

Hey, are there any Timeless fashionistas around? If so, where do you like to shop?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Apparently I am "contemporary", so I can't really help ...

I'm having computer issues, so if I disappear again, no worries. It stands to reason that I am having computer issues, because I just followed in your footsteps Rebecca, and got myself a blog!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yay! Not the computer issues ... pardon me while I extract my foot from my mouth ... yay you have a blog.;0

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page