The Space Between My Peers: Frugal Friday: 2 Belts in One

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Frugal Friday: 2 Belts in One

Better late than never.

I bought this belt, a men's eelskin, at Salvation Army for 89 cents. That's frugal, especially when you consider that it fits both my waist and the "waistband" of my mid-rise jeans. (Previously I blogged another solution for that problem.)

To keep the tail of this belt in place, no matter in which spot I wear it, I took the keeper off altogether. (Actually it was falling apart. I was very disappointed until I figured out how this was going to work.) Then I put it back together as a separate loop, using a pair of pliers. Now I just slip it on my belt wherever I want it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page