The Space Between My Peers: Hi Grandma!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hi Grandma!

When Grandmother Adella said in comments back here that she'd see me soon, she really meant it. I am so excited that in 2007, within the next several weeks/months, depending on weather, etc, she will be moving closer!

This random post comes to you simply because I set my alarm clock this morning, and then actually got up. I have washed and dried my hair, made and drank my coffee, started dinner, and I'm sitting here eating my breakfast, blogging, with time to spare.

Crockpots and alarm clocks. Fabulous inventions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I so heart my crockpot!!! It has a broken knob, but I will not surrender it! I can turn the plastic gizmo with a wrench if necessary ...

On the list for the crockpot this week, chicken broth and shepherd's pie.

(Welcome Rebecca's Grandma!)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page