The Space Between My Peers: Resolved: NOT Playing Dress-up on Sunday Morning

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Resolved: NOT Playing Dress-up on Sunday Morning

Recently I reposted a classic early post featuring a strategy to avoid Sunday morning wardrobe trauma. I still need improvement. Perhaps I've been blogging too much?

Well, here's how I plan to use the blog to get me out of endlessly playing dress-up and being late to church every Sunday:

I'm planning a Month of Sundays feature, where I will dress up in four different outfits all based on one trouser or skirt that I would wear to church that month.

The tricky part is whether I will wait for primary photographer, with camera that actually works, to return from vacation before shooting the initial installment. The good news is I already have the outfits selected! And, yes, I do know what I'm wearing tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Oh i can't wait to see the outfits that you put together!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page