The Space Between My Peers: Resolved: Posting Outfits Prior to Event

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Resolved: Posting Outfits Prior to Event

Two considerations compel me to try harder in this next year to plan and post my outfits prior to an event:

  • KNOWING what I am going to wear. No small matter.

  • Just in case one of my real-life friends is curious. Probably a small matter.


But it did happen. Christmas Eve, to be precise. The hostess of the party we went to had checked the blog that day to see what I would be wearing. Her diabolical plan: to wear the same thing!

The eerie thing about it is that, although I didn't post what I planned to wear, or even have a plan earlier in the day, we were not dressed that different. Chunky shoes, bootcut jeans, v-neck sweater over collared shirt. My daughter even pointed out that our sweaters matched our hair: hers - dark brown, mine - heather gray.

Evidently she's been paying attention.

3 Comments:

Blogger shallomj said...

This is kind of unrelated, but before Christmas I was thinking - if any of my friends and/or family are curious about what I've bought them for Christmas, they could just read through my blog and totally ruin the suprise!

Luckily they are all too lazy to do so.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Moi said...

Haha...interesting. She must think you have great taste :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is funny, stylefinder, even though it's kinda sad that they don't read your blog.

And, moi, I don't know so much that anybody thinks I have great taste. I will continue to try to convince them, however. ;)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page