The Space Between My Peers: I'm Jane Eyre

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm Jane Eyre

I found this quiz via Elizabeth Bennett Scarpediem and thought some of you refined ladies might enjoy it:







Which Classic Female Literary Character Are you?




You're Jane Eyre of Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


Please come back and tell us your result!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am Elizabeth Bennett. I only recognized one of her lines from the book and was unhappy with most of the choices given as answers, so went with the "closest" to what I would in reality say...make sense?

Susan in Texas

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same result as you did! :)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now it's three Elizabeth Bennett's in a row ... although the quiz says EB accounts for 20% of people who have taken it so far.

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As is only proper - I got Elizabeth Bennett. She truly is the character I match up with...and I LOVE it! ;-)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Interesting. Agathe, I'm thankful for you, or I would feel like a ... well, a Jane Eyre in a room full of Elizabeth Bennetts. Heehee.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page