The Space Between My Peers: The Party's Here!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Party's Here!

Hey, I'm thinking: it's Friday night, why not throw a party? And parties have music, right? I'm playing ApologetiX, That Christian Parody Band. (Did I mention this is a BYOB event?) Next, games. How about Name That Tune?



"Hey, there's three real famous guys in the Bible you know and the in-between guy's name is _______!"


These are the opening words to a Christian parody of a popular song. Your challenge: Name That Tune. I promise, when you figure it out, it will be stuck in your head. Leave your guess as a comment here, I will announce the winner Monday morning.

Update: It's Saturday and we're still partying. Since the one guess that has come in is a hint to the correct answer, I'm changing the requirement to win: you must now name the original song. Hint: the guy's name rhymes with the song title.

Update 2: Come on all you pop culture puppies, Jody and Susan have done the hard work for you! Name the song, and the artist/band, and I'll send you the CD. More than one person with the correct answer? We'll have a drawing. Monday morning.

In the back of my mind, I've been wondering if I could/should do this as a weekly feature (I think those blogs are so cool). What do you think?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abednego???

~Jody

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am totally confused by this all -- Meshach (sic)?

Susan in Texas

2:51 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Still no winner. The guy is Meshach, Susan got that, but what song does the ApologetiX song "Meshach" parody?

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I posted this this weekend - Love Shack by The B-52's-
?? I don't know what happened to my earlier post.

Susan

5:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Susan, that is really weird. I have no idea what nibbled your earlier post. You are, of course, entirely correct, and you will be receiving the CD. Enjoy!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page