The Space Between My Peers: National Day of Prayer

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

National Day of Prayer

Today is the National Day of Prayer. Would you like me to pray for you? Just leave a comment with your prayer request. You may be anonymous, if you like; you may even choose to have your request unpublished.

Because I approve all comments before they are published, any comment can be just an email to me by simply stating "do not publish".

I'm off to my (6:30 am every Thursday) prayer meeting. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page