The Space Between My Peers: Why I Won't Be Wearing Mascara Today

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Why I Won't Be Wearing Mascara Today

It's spring. It's allergy season. It's a beautiful day here in the Great Northwest. Thinking I'd be smart and use my Similisan Allergy eye drops, I reached into the medicine cabinet ...

It's spring. It's gardening season. Yesterday was a beautiful day here in the Great Northwest. Nothing beats cuticle oil for dry, crusty gardening fingers.

I should've seen it coming. For a moment I didn't see much. In case you're wondering, cuticle oil in the eyes doesn't hurt; but it would be a suitable make-up remover. Everything's a little blurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page