The Space Between My Peers: Book Review: How to Be a Budget Fashionista (Part 2)

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Book Review: How to Be a Budget Fashionista (Part 2)

In a previous post I began reviewing the book How to Be a Budget Fashionista, by TBF, Kathryn Finney. Let me just say up front that, although I did receive the book for the purposes of reviewing it, I would have bought it anyway. And kept it.

Beginning with Step 1: Know Your Budget, this book is concentrated usable information. Could that be because it was born of a popular blog? Long-winded bloggers risk losing readers. In Step 2: Know Your Style, we get to take a personal style quiz and benefit from lots of very practical "looking-good" tips. (No, unfortunately, her style types do not convert to mine.) Step 3 is Know Your Bargains, with tons of information about shopping, for people whose shopping needs extend beyond the weekly trip to Value Village.

Approaching each topic with respect for the individual, How to Be a Budget Fashionista is a goldmine not a landmine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page