The Space Between My Peers: To a Play, Saturday

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

To a Play, Saturday

Now, I realize that it has been awhile since I posted my what-to-wear-to-event plans. Lest you fear my social life having suddenly gone dry, let me reassure you. No, I have just had other things on my bloggy mind:
So, without further ado: what I will be wearing this Saturday night. Yes, that's right, the as-yet-unworn (by me) beaded-neckline.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just delightfully got lost link hopping in your blog! fun! the dress with the beaded neckline? GORGEOUS. post a pic full length? pretty please? and what's the bottom like? what brand, where'd you get it? come on!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks, HM. I read once that it is helpful to new readers to provide links to previous posts, rather than assuming everyone has been along since the beginning.

The dress is knee-length, by which I mean just below the knee. Purchased at Value Village for $20, it is Ralph Lauren green label. Not my greatest bargain ever, but I think I'll get my $1 per wear out of it. It's hard to find a dress that fits.

I will try to get a picture when I'm actually wearing it.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I like it! And I can't wait to see a full-length picture of YOU in the dress. And don't go chopping off your pretty head either!

~Jody

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page