The Space Between My Peers: I'm Giving Away Another CD

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm Giving Away Another CD

Last Friday night, I threw a party here, with music by ApologetiX, That Christian Parody Band. It was loads of fun (at least it was loads of fun for Susan, she took home a CD). Now I'm at it again.

Name That Tune, Installment #2:

All the stalls stink - Two bears, two pigs
I'll take one whiff - Before I get sick
Wallabies, rhinos - you'll see on my boat
Watch me straightening - the mess they're making
Save your raincoat - I will not go
Where's the Lysol? - carry me soap
Na-na -- na-na-na-Noah -na -na -na

This description of Noah's ark begins a Christian parody of a popular song; to win, name the original song and the artist/band. More than one person with the correct answer? We'll have a drawing. Monday morning. Before I start working on the Carnival.

Monday a.m.: So sorry, no winner. The song? All The Small Things, by Blink 182.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page