The Space Between My Peers: July 26th, 2006 WFMW Fashion Review

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

July 26th, 2006 WFMW Fashion Review

For quite some time I have been desirous of bringing you a review of the excellent weekly feature, Works For Me Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer, selecting my favorite "makes life easier" tips related to wardrobing.

However, as you can well imagine, that project would've been near impossible with dial-up. Thankfully Shannon, in her finite wisdom, has instituted new guidelines, which made the project all that much easier for me today.

Tips from this week's entries:


Since Works For Me Wednesday typically draws up to 100 participants, I'm a little curious: does anyone actually read them all?

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Casale Viskup said...

Thanks for blogging about my piece on the homemade Spanx. This looks liek the start of a beautiful friendship....Cheers!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

And thank you for coming by!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Alotta Errata said...

I usually only read the tips that apply to me or that have interesting titles or blog names. For instance, I don't have kids, so any tips that refer to kids, I skip.

as for the nylons.. the office I used to work in required ladies wore nylons if wearing a skirt. I hate the buggers, but some places still do require them.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page