The Space Between My Peers: Happy Birthday Danielle!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Danielle!

Yes, September 30th is my bloggy friend Danielle's birthday. (She's also collecting opinions about what style glasses to get next.)

Why don't we all go over and wish her Happy Birthday?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Thank you Rebecca =D... I'm so lucky to have such great bloggy friends.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page