The Space Between My Peers: My One Dress

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

My One Dress

If I only owned one dress, this would be it. Wait here a minute ... okay, I do have other dresses, but this is my one "street dress".

Although it was this sunny and beautiful here today, and I did wear this dress, this picture was actually taken in early July. Twice that week I wore it: once to church and then again later in the week to a memorial service.

Today I wore it with the jacket and boots pictured in this previous post, and threw a belt on over the jacket. When the weather turns cold, I will top it with a cashmere sweater.

Other ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page