What Gives You The Hillary Face?
There's a clue in your position on The Fashion Train. Who's ahead of you?
- Glamorous is right behind the The Real Trendsetter, Alternative.
- Contemporary follows the fabulously dramatic Ms. Glamour.
- Timeless is looking at the more current style of the Contemporary Classic.
- Romantic, aka nostalgic or bohemian. Next after the simplicity of the Timeless Traditional Classics.
- FUNctional, in theory, is after the natural comfort of the outdoorsy Romantic. (In practice, she could be all over the map.)
- Making the train into a circle gives the Alternative style personality someone to follow as well: the sporty, natural FUNctional.
The idea here is that whatever style is just before you on the train will be the one which is most intimidating, hence the most uncomfortable. Personally, I have a very close split: primarily contemporary, but very FUNctional as well. Glamour will never get me, and I apologize sincerely for the faces I unintentionally make when that style type is mentioned. (I really do admire you!)
For me, the style that trips me up is all ruffles, lace, and flowy fabrics. You see, I like the looks of that stuff. So I try it on. But I just can't wear it. I know it, but I know alot of people like pretty feminine styles, so I plan on making more of an effort to include them here. For example, I know Romantics have trouble with very structured clothes, such as blazers. (But do you like any of these?)
Speaking of Romantic, I propose that may be Hillary's natural style. My other guess? Contemporary.