The Space Between My Peers: Hey, Look at This!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hey, Look at This!

I think this was my real Christmas present. Many thanks to the Bargain Queen for her helpful advice in making the change, Kathleen Fasanella of Fashion Incubator for her post (quite a long time ago, but she's having technical issues right now, so I can't link the exact post) urging bloggers to buy their own domain, and to Darren Rowse of ProBlogger for drawing my entry to win the 10 books, which somehow made it urgent to do it TODAY.

So who will be first to link to the new site?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

I updated you in my blogrolling account, but somehow it hasn't taken hold on my actual blog yet! I'll check it later today to see!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Blooming Lily said...

That is great! My site url has asian writing...maybe about a real blooming lily? I keep tabs on it though to see if it goes out!! I will change my link on my site today to reflect your new change! Congrats!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh!!! Oh, pick me!!!! Pick me!!!! (Arm waving frantically in the air!!!)

Your link has now been changed at www.off-the-deep-end.blogspot.com under "Some Folks with Style" in the sidebar.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks to all of you. And thanks in advance for your patience as I learn to work the new system!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Moi said...

Congratulations! I'll update your link on my blog now :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger funkyduds said...

Congrats on the new site!!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page