The Space Between My Peers: I'm the Winner!

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm the Winner!

So, I woke up this morning to discover that, not only did I finally get a lovely article of clothing for Christmas, which I happily wore to play games at our New Year's Eve festivities, I won a drawing over at ProBlogger! Oh happy day! It's enough to make me regret all the sulking about Christmas shopping.

What I won: a copy from Amazon of each of the 10 books that Darren rated as having the biggest impact upon his blogging last year. How I won: I commented on his post What's the Weirdest Thing You've Sold on Amazon? It was just a random thing that I happened to know the answer, Aura Cacia Peppermint Oil.

Now, if you were a person who attempted to look to God for direction in every aspect of your life, how would you take this development as it relates to the blog?
BTW, here's the beautiful item my hero got for me. It's frugal too!

9 Comments:

Blogger Larry Eiss said...

Rebecca,
Congratulations on your win over at Pro Blogger! Darren's note interested me enough to get my to stop by here and see what you are up to. Our blogs are dissimilar, but you might be interested in reading Mrs. Meg Logan over at MegLogan.com.
Have a wonderful "new you!"
--Larry
Larry Eiss

9:26 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Larry. Thanks for coming by. Funny you should mention Mrs Meg, we are actually old (blog) friends.

Happy New Year!

9:29 AM  
Blogger domestika said...

Congrats, Rebecca! I'm glad that Darren gave us a link to your blog - looks like some fun reading here, and I'll be lurking around (trying not to show my envy at your win) - at least, I've "won" a new blog to browse, so that's something good, right? ;-)
Jen

12:30 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Jen, welcome to the blog and thanks for your kind comments!

1:57 PM  
Blogger The Frugal Shrink said...

That suede blazer is soooo cute! Love it. And I think winning all of these business/success type books is CLEARLY a sign from God to keep blogging. And maybe a sign to start your own fashion consulting business. ;)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Tessa. The blazer is really comfortable, too.

Since I don't believe in coincidence, I am tending to agree with you on God's direction. It was His idea to start the blog in the first place, and now He's resolving my computer issues AND encouraging me in this way. So today I bought my own domain (betweenmypeers.com). Hope I can figure out what to do with it. :0

3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca. Yay for the win! Yay for the blazer. I have four washable suede pieces in my wardrobe (2 jackets, 2 skirts)and I must say I adore them. So I can say with absolute certainty, you're going to love that blazer and wear it over and over!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca - not sure if you've sent your details for where to send your books yet?

If you did - could you please resend?

thanks

Darren

1:51 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for persisting, Darren. You should be receiving the email from me (I sent it about 30 minutes ago, the second one, that is).

Have a great weekend!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page