The Space Between My Peers: Carnivale of Couture: From Summer to Fall

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Carnivale of Couture: From Summer to Fall

Coquette brings the question of the week:


As we look ahead to Fall season next month, what is one item of clothing you will miss in your Summer wardrobe and what is one item you are coveting for Fall?

Great question! The answer to the first part is easy, but I confess I need to go shopping to answer the second. I shall return!

Okay, I'm back.

The summer item I'll miss is the wedge sandals. They're easy, comfortable, and straddle the functional and stylish aspects of my fashion personality perfectly, for only $30 American. Oh, and did I mention that my husband found them? Warm fuzzies about him too!

But, on my budget, I can't be too specific in my coveting. After shopping this morning, I realize I am craving something in this soft, silvery-blue teal corduroy for fall . Shopko had a blazer in a gorgeous shade; Nordstrom Rack had a lighter version of the same.

My recommendation to all you lovely people who are shopping for a fall blazer: go to your favorite place to shop and buy one in the teal, cyan, or muted blue that suits your coloring.

Me? I'll probably just wear the pants I used for this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page