The Space Between My Peers: Spring Cleaning

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Getting back on track, after mixing alot of turkey into my dressing lately. I'm declaring a Spring Cleaning!

Of course, if you reside in the southern hemisphere, you would now be working with what we call "transition" (the change from summer to fall), I think, but my calendar announces the coming Monday as the first day of spring. Here in the mountains of the Great Northwest, where we actually experience four distinct seasons, I change my wardrobe over according to the calendar.

What I will be doing, I hope this Sunday:
  1. Putting away my wool sweaters. I will probably keep anything pastel and cashmere handy.
  2. Spring colors will move forward in my closet; charcoal grey and aubergine will move back.
  3. Biffing a few items. Some things are not in good enough condition to store for next year.
  4. Making sure I have enough socks. For spring everyday socks I prefer knee-high cotton, at least three pairs to match each pair of pants, and I love argyle!
  5. Identifying a few outfits to wear to church.

Closet organizing advice is everywhere. If you need it, find it and use it. My point is: pick a day and do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Then you'll be happy to know that you are only a few days behind for "Thinking About Spring Cleaning Day", which was officially this past Thursday. Since you had to think about "the project from hell" that day, maybe you can think about Spring Cleaning this weekend. :)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page