The Space Between My Peers: Two Tops for the Price of One

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Two Tops for the Price of One

I had forgotten how cute some tops are backwards. A friend of mine reminded me when she decided, after she arrived at church, that she didn't like what she was wearing. She was gone for a moment and then she came back in a different top, same color.

This is a great concept for now, as many of us are growing tired of the very deep Vs in front. Just watch out for the tag.

1 Comments:

Blogger trelif said...

I love doing this with my deep v-necks!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page