The Space Between My Peers: These are a few of my favorite things ...

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things ...

In yesterday's Tour of Homes post (find all 200 entries here) I mentioned I have been learning something new. That something is eBay.

This blouse is darling, the auction ends tomorrow, and it has no bids. Another personal favorite - new khaki crop pants - same thing.

I am not discouraged, but I thought I really should tell my friends about these items. If they don't sell on eBay, I may be telling my In Person Friends about them next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page