The Space Between My Peers: It Works for Them

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It Works for Them

From this week's Works For Me Wednesday event at Rocks in My Dryer:

  • Celebrian's Delights suggests ironing with your curling iron. My most glamourous Real Life Friend uses a flattening iron (I know that isn't the right name, what is that gizmo?).

  • Shanspirations came up with the wonderful idea of hanging a second shower curtain cross-ways for things to drip-dry from. I may try it today. Anyone tired of fighting mildewed shower curtains will want to read the entire post, it's a two-fer.

  • And for on-line shopping discounts: see the Green 3.


And, of course, you've probably seen my entry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi @ Trendy Dollar said...

Thanks for linking to my site! I love those online shopping discounts and the codes I've pulled from that site have always worked when I've used them.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom -
That gizmo is called a hair straightener and if you're wondering about them you can look at mine it's on my shelf. :)

- Daughter

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page