The Space Between My Peers: Something Altogether Unrelated

The Space Between My Peers

From the bottom of the fashion food chain ...

Name:
Location: The Great Northwest

I'm a home-schooling, bible-believing SAHM with an annual clothing budget of about $500 American. The Space Between My Peers reveals my secret passion: analysis of the art and science of what to wear.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Something Altogether Unrelated

I admit, this is just filler. Kinda fun, though, but not terribly fashiony.

Currently, in my fashion meditations, it's the question of cogs posed by Susie over at Style Bubble. Trying to work up the energy to attempt to do a post on the subject, while in the back of my mind wondering if I really don't need to go shopping (I'm noticing some of my favorite things really need to be demoted to oil rags.)

While you are waiting for my cog post, and don't hold your breath, you may enjoy checking out this cog post by a mother of pre-schooler and Danielle's cogs, which she terms "mechanical".

















Your Linguistic Profile:


50% General American English
20% Upper Midwestern
10% Yankee
5% Dixie
5% Midwestern

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I just teach preschool. I am not yet the mother of anyone ;)

6:13 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

OOPS.

Thank you for your gracious response.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I came out 65% GA English, 15% Upper Midwest, 5% Dixie, 5% Midwest, 5% Yankee. This not one I would normally take or care about, but I was curious since we are sisters.

xoxo

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page